Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...where communication is not the greatest

To/Para: Middle and High School Teachers/Maestros de Intermedia y Secundaria

From/De: General Secretary

Date/Fecha: October 15, 2009

(etc., etc., basic memo stuff...now the body:)

We need your help to fill out the student's comments, look the folders and find the signature which you help teach, then choose 3 comments that best qualifies each students.

Please have it completed by Friday, October 16.


...I received this after school today. The text means no more to me than it does to anybody reading this back in the States. Grammatical errors aside, "comments, folders, signature" mean nothing to me. I have not even two days to do I don't know what.

Did I mention we have a six day school week? Saturday school, here we come, if by "we" I mean myself and likely a third of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment