Sunday, August 1, 2010

...again, quite soon

Ok. I'll admit, the end of the school year and this summer has been much more eventful than my blogging has let on, i.e., more than "nothing" happened. I rather stumbled to the end of the year, spent a night in the Atlanta airport, arrived at home, and have been spending far too much money on going out to hang out with people, but making money at the same time on the farm. I took a trip to Chicago, a trip to Traverse City, purchased materials for a coffee table version of Wooly Willy, and have checked in with a psychologist that speaks my language natively.

I'm pretty okay with the idea of going back. It's going to be difficult, I know. I'm trying to take the "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" school of thought. I'll let the second year bump in ease of teaching that I've been told of take its course (hopefully) and take things as they come.

I'm also hoping to implement a few new life strategies. Physical fitness. More intentional spirituality. Basically, being a better person and approaching life more intentionally. I'll bring a better journal down, re-implement it. I just want to use time more wisely and constructively. If I do that, it doesn't matter where I am.

I'll also try to keep this posted as frequently as possible. I'm told I'm a pretty good blogger when it comes to frequency of posting, and I'll try to keep that up, too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, moses! I've been reading an (old but good) book called First Things First and I think it is going to help me out a lot in the time management department. If you can get your hands on it, I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete