Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...getting old

I just spent a bit of time reading my old Xanga blog from my early college days. Specifically entries from mid-sophomore year (Oct. 2005-March 2006). It's remarkable how frequently I mention going to bed at 3am, starting a TV marathon at 1... It's currently nine o'clock and I have crawled into bed. Oh, how five years can change us.

Yet, oh, how we can stay the same. In addition to late night escapades, I read repeated references to my awful procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if your roommate wasn't constantly distracting you with video games during that time period you could have actually gotten some work done when he was awake. That isn't to say that I didn't also spend quite a bit of time getting work done down in the coffee kitchen.

    ReplyDelete