Monday, August 10, 2009

...in FIVE days, but I have to pack...still

Holy crap, things just got really real. This morning I came to the realization I needed to get a letter of good health from a doctor, as well as proof of a clean criminal record/background check. My stepmom's doctor in Holland is a saint, because he's fitting me in on Thursday for the former, and I went to Allegan in search of the latter, but all I was able to procure I fear will not be sufficient, and I'm concerned about getting that still. On top of that, I have nearly all my packing to do. On top of that, all of Tuesday and half of Wednesday are occupied by a trip to Detroitland (doesn't roll of the tongue like Chicagoland, does it?) On top of all that, I'm blogging and websurfing instead of actually making myself more ready to leave the house at 3am on Saturday. Maybe I should fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment